All students will be healthy, safe, and ready to learn.
Health Procedures – Nursing Department
Registered Nurses with the Rapid City Area Schools provide services throughout the district. Nursing services may include:
- Development of individualized health care plans to meet the needs of students with health concerns and daily medication administration.
- Coordination of health screenings. Screenings may include but not limited to vision, dental, height, weight, body mass index and blood pressure.
- Presentation of health topics and education to the students and staff
- Assessment and monitoring of communicable diseases.
- Enforcement of the state law and district policies regarding student’s immunizations.
|Aero Amo||School Nurse - Stevens||Email Aero|
|Alyssa Downey||School Nurse - Robbinsdale & Grandview||Email Alyssa|
|Heather Divan||School Nurse - South Park & South Middle||Email Heather|
|Merissa Gehm||School Nurse - Rapid City High School||Email Merissa|
|Julie Hofer||School Nurse - NMS and Knollwood||Email Julie|
|Kelsey Horton||School Nurse||Email Kelsey|
|Terra Lloyd||School Nurse - Central||Email Terra|
|Kerry Leighty||School Nurse - Corral Dr & Southwest||Email Kerry|
|Richard B. Pendleton||School Nurse - Lincoln||Email Richard|
|Amie Rose||School Nurse - General Beadle and Horace Mann||Email Amie|
|Justina Schmelz||School Nurse - Valley View & East||Email Justina|
|Charissa Shackleton||School Nurse - Wilson & Rapid Valley||Email Charissa|
|Jill Wilgers||School Nurse - Pinedale & West||Email Jill|
|Judie Amo||Critical Care Nurse||Email Judie|