• Send a check in the mail to our office (851 West Street)
  • Send a check or cash to your school
  • Pay via credit card over the phone (605-394-4061 or toll free 844-641-5141)
  • Please note that payments cannot be made through the LINQ Connect App


Online – Click Here

You may pay online using E-Funds for Schools.

Please note that E-Funds is no longer compatible with Internet Explorer.

Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.


How to make a payment:

  • Using Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge, click here to go to the eFunds webpage.
  • Click Fund Lunch.
  • Click either Continue as Guest, Login, or Create an Account.
  • Add students by typing in their Last Name and Student or Family Number (aka: Other ID).
    • This can be found in Family Access under Student Info or by calling 605-394-4061.
  • Follow the instructions to add a credit card and complete a payment.
    • Minimum $10 payment required.


eFunds and Skyward (our Student Information System) don’t always “talk to each other” on the balance in your account; we go by the balance in Skyward as that is the one that would be most accurate. Please reach out to our office at 605-394-4061 or email Lisa Schmoll at Lisa.Schmoll@k12.sd.us if you have any questions.


EFS LOGO blog header

Check or Cash

You may send a check in the mail to our office at 851 West Street or pay with check or cash at the school.

Our Address:

Student Nutrition Office

851 West Street

Rapid City, SD 57701


You may pay via credit card over the phone (605-394-4061 or toll free 844-641-5141)


Food Service account balances carry over from school year to school year. If your student is graduating or moving, you may request a refund or a balance transfer to another student.

Refund and Transfer Form


Households are responsible for keeping a positive balance in their student’s lunch account.

If you are unable to pay your negative balance in full, you can set up payment arrangements with our secretary, Lisa. Please call our office at 394-4061.

School lunch is provided to every RCAS student who wants one whether there is money or not in his or her account. No alternate meals are provided for students carrying negative balances.

We are able to accept donations to pay off students’ negative balances.

If you would like to donate, you can donate online via this link or send a check to the Student Nutrition office at 851 West Street, 57701.

Do you have any questions? Send us a message!

Nutrition Services - Questions From the Public

Form to send questions from the public to Nutrition Services

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.