Offered to 10/11th graders in October
Purpose of Exam:
- Build confidence in preparation for other standardized tests.
- Connect to $300 million in scholarships.
- Be eligible for the National Merit Scholarship Program.
- Learn your academic strengths.
- Access free, personalized prep through the Bluebook app!
- Here is a new link for the Student Guide: https://satsuite.collegeboard.org/media/pdf/psat-nmsqt-student-guide.pdf
Instructions to Register & Pay for the PSAT Exam:
- Deadline to register is September 25, 2023
- Verify with your student that he/she has a College Board account!
- Students only need to create one College Board account. Student can sign up for a College Board account here.
- Go to https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/55826
- Click “Pay for Optional Fees”
- Log in or Click “Continue as Guest”
- Enter your last name
- Enter the 9-digit Student # (This number can be found in Skyward under Student Information “Other ID”)
- Click the green “Continue On To Optional Fees” button
- Click the blue arrow next to your name
- Select the exam(s) you want to take (NOTE: If you are experiencing a financial hardship or have a demonstrated need, you may select the reduced fee option…documentation may be required)
- Enter Student Name
- Click “Add to Cart”—You can select multiple exams and pay in one transaction
- Finish the process to pay for the exam.