Student Nutrition Fundraiser
Meals for Distance Learners
- To place an order for the week of Sept. 8th, please click here.
- To place an order for the week of Sept. 14th, please click here.
- To place an order for the week of Sept. 21st, please click here.
Meals for On Campus Learners
- Take home meals will be available for on campus learners beginning the week of Sept. 14th. Team A will take home meals on Tuesday upon dismissal and Team B will take home meals on Thursday upon dismissal. If your child attends one of the below schools you will need to place an order by Friday, September 11th for the week of the 14th.
- Please click here to order take home meals for the week of Sept. 14th.
- Please click here to order take home meals for the week of Sept. 21st.
Free and Reduced Priced Meals – More info click here
- Applications are available online via Family Access (preferred) or you may download the Free and Reduced Meals Application. These can be returned to the Rapid City Area Schools Nutrition Services Office, 3302 West St. Cloud Street, Rapid City, SD 57702.
Community Eligibility Program – More info click here
- The Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) is a non-pricing meal service option for schools and school districts in low-income areas. CEP allows high poverty schools and districts to serve breakfast and lunch at no cost to all enrolled students without collecting household applications.
2020-2021 CEP Schools Include:
- Canyon Lake Elementary
- Central High School
- General Beadle Elementary
- Horace Mann Elementary
- Knollwood Elementary
- North Middle School
- Robbinsdale Elementary
- South Middle School
- South Park Elementary
- You can now access our menus using our online menu analysis platform, Health-E-Pro.
- Click the image below, type in your school, and then select lunch or breakfast to view your menu!
Elementary School Menus
Middle School Menus
High School Menus
Refunds and Transfers
- Food Service account balances carry over from school year to school year. If your student is graduating or moving, you may request a refund or a balance transfer to another student. Please fill out the Food Service Refund Request Form.
Online Payments – More info click here
- E-Funds for Schools
- You may pay online using E-Funds for Schools.
- Please note that E-Funds is no longer compatible with Internet Explorer.
- Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
2020-21 Meal Prices
- Reduced priced breakfasts is $0.30 and reduced priced lunches is $0.40 in all buildings in the District.
- A-la-carte items will be available for students and staff in the Middle and High School buildings.
- Individual milk cost $0.55 each.
Do you have any questions? Send us a message!
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.