FREE AND REDUCED PRICE MEALS
- Applications are available online via Family Access (preferred) or you may download the Free and Reduced Meals Application. These can be returned to the Rapid City Area Schools Nutrition Services Office, 3302 West St. Cloud Street, Rapid City, SD 57702.
Please Visit Here for More Information Regarding Free and Reduced Price Meals and Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)
STUDENT NUTRITION FUNDRAISER
Elementary School Menus
Middle School Menus
High School Menus
REFUNDS AND TRANSFERS
Food Service account balances carry over from school year to school year. If your student is graduating or moving, you may request a refund or a balance transfer to another student. Please fill out the Food Service Refund Request Form.
- Reduced priced breakfasts is $0.30 and reduced priced lunches is $0.40 in all buildings in the District.
- A-la-carte items will be available for students and staff in the Middle and High School buildings.
- Individual milk cost $0.55 each.
Do you have any questions? Send us a message!
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.