Now Accepting Free and Reduced Price Meals Applications!
We are currently accepting Free and Reduced Price Meals Applications. You must complete a new application EVERY YEAR. Last year's application expires on October 9, 2019. Please visit our Free and Reduced Price Meals & CEP webpage for more info (link below).

Stevens High School Taste Test Survey


  • Applications are available online via Family Access (preferred) or you may download the Free and Reduced Meals Application. These can be returned to the Rapid City Area Schools Nutrition Services Office, 3302 West St. Cloud Street, Rapid City, SD  57702.

Please Visit Here for More Information Regarding Free and Reduced Price Meals and Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)


Donate Here


You can now access our menus using our online menu analysis platform, Health-E-Pro. Click the image below, type in your school, and then select lunch or breakfast to view your menu!


Elementary School Menus


Corral Drive & Valley View – CurrentNext Month

General Beadle – CurrentNext Month

All Other Elementary Schools – CurrentNext Month


General Beadle – Current Next Month

Corral Drive & Valley View – CurrentNext Month

All Other Elementary Schools – CurrentNext Month

Enhanced Snack

General Beadle Elementary – CurrentNext Month

Middle School Menus


All Middle Schools – CurrentNext Month


North, South, & West – CurrentNext Month

East & Southwest – CurrentNext Month

Enhanced Snack

North Middle School – CurrentNext Month

High School Menus


Rapid City High School – CurrentNext Month

Central & Stevens – CurrentNext Month


All High Schools – CurrentNext Month


Food Service account balances carry over from school year to school year. If your student is graduating or moving, you may request a refund or a balance transfer to another student. Please fill out the Food Service Refund Request Form.


E-Funds for Schools
(E-Funds is no longer compatible with Internet Explorer. Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.


Breakfast Lunch
Elementary $2.05 $2.75
Middle School $2.10 $2.95
High School $2.15 $3.05
Adult $2.75 $3.75
  • Reduced priced breakfasts is $0.30 and reduced priced lunches is $0.40 in all buildings in the District.
  • A-la-carte items will be available for students and staff in the Middle and High School buildings.
  • Individual milk cost $0.55 each.

Do you have any questions? Send us a message!

Nutrition Services - Questions From the Public

Form to send questions from the public to Nutrition Services


Nutrition Services Logo

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Janelle Peterson
Student Nutrition Manager
Krista Leischner
Student Nutrition Assistant Manager