Meals for Distance Learners
To Order Meals:
To order meals for distance learners for the week of Oct. 26th, click here and complete the survey by Tuesday, Oct. 20th at 10am.
Frequently Asked Questions:
WHO IS A DISTANCE LEARNER?
- Students who have elected to not attend on-campus learning for a minimum of one trimester (elementary) or one semester (secondary). These students do not learn on-campus any days of the week.
CAN DISTANCE LEARNERS EAT SCHOOL MEALS?
- Yes. Breakfast and lunch will be available for parent or student pick up.
WHEN AND WHERE ARE MEALS AVAILABLE?
- Meals are available for pick up Mondays at these schools and times:
General Beadle (9:00-10:00am)
Southwest MS / East MS / South MS (1:30-2:30pm)
WHAT ARE THE MEALS?
- Meals are grab-n-go cold and frozen meals to be cooked at home.
HOW DO I GET A MEAL?
- Parents can order meals for their students the previous Tuesday for the following week’s meals.
Do you have questions? Send us a message!