Click here for links to all menus.
Please note that menus cannot be accessed through the LINQ Connect App.
Pay online using E-Funds – link here
- Please visit HERE for info regarding online payments.
- Ways to make payments. Please note that payments cannot be made through the LINQ Connect App
- Send a check in the mail to our office (851 West Street)
- Send a check or cash to your school
- Pay via credit card over the phone (605-394-4061 or toll free 844-641-5141)
School lunch is provided to every RCAS student who wants one whether there is money or not in his or her account. No alternate meals are provided for students carrying negative balances.
Click this link to donate to students’ negative meal balances: Student Nutrition Fundraiser
FREE AND REDUCED-PRICED MEALS APPLICATIONS:
YOU MUST COMPLETE A NEW FREE/REDUCED APPLICATION EVERY YEAR!
- If you believe your student qualifies for free or reduced-price meals, you must complete an application before August 22nd to avoid being charged for meals on the first day.
- Student who qualified for SNAP/TANF for the 22-23 school year or qualified for free or reduced-price meals for the 22-23 school year, have until October 3rd to complete a new application.
- Free and Reduced Priced Meal Applications are still available online via Family Access. Paper copies are available at the Student Nutrition Office or you may download here: Free and Reduced Meals Application. Original paper applications can be returned to our office (851 West Street, Rapid City, SD 57701) via mail, via dropbox outside our North facing door, or in-person during business hours.
- Please check out this video to help you fill out your application!
23-24 SCHOOL YEAR MEAL PRICES:
- Elementary School
- Breakfast: $2.35 | Lunch: $3.10
- Middle School
- Breakfast: $2.40 | Lunch: $3.45
- High School
- Breakfast: $2.45 | Lunch: $3.60
- Reduced-Price (all schools):
- Breakfast: $0.30
- Lunch: $0.40
- Individual milk: $0.55
- Adult breakfast: $2.75
- Adult lunch: $4.85
- A-la-carte items will be available for students and staff in the Middle and High School buildings.
REFUNDS AND TRANSFERS:
- Please visit HERE for info regarding refunds and transfers.
MEAL CHARGE STANDARD PRACTICE:
- Please visit HERE for our meal charge standard practice.
- Please visit HERE for our wellness policy.
- Please visit HERE for the most recent WellSAT 3.0 assessment of the wellness policy.
- Those interested in participating in the wellness policy committee should reach out to the Student Nutrition Office.
SPECIAL DIET FORM:
- Please visit HERE to view our special diet form.
- Completed forms can be returned to our office (851 West Street, Rapid City, SD 57702) or faxed to 605-394-4057
SUMMER FOOD SERVICE PROGRAM:
- Please visit HERE to view information related to our Summer Food Service Program.
CLASSROOM PHYSICAL ACTIVITY IDEAS
Do you have any questions? Send us a message!
Nutrition Services - Questions From the Public
Form to send questions from the public to Nutrition Services
Nutrition Services - Questions From the PublicForm to send questions from the public to Nutrition Services
Non Discrimination Statement: In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) Email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
For more information, contact the SD Department of Education, Child and Adult Nutrition Services at 605-773-3413.