Rapid City Area School District is allowed by South Dakota Medicaid to bill for services that are medically necessary . All rendered services provided at the school district must follow these guidelines for billing.
- Services must be medically necessary and appropriately documented.
- Services must be written out in the child’s care p[an.
- Services must be within the scope of the professionals practice
- Services must be preformed via direct, face-to-face encounter
- Services must only be provided for students under the age 21
- Services must only be provided by the students that are enrolled in the district.
In order to access the students Medicaid Part B, the Rapid City Area School must have a Parental consent form on file with the school district. The parental consent form is voluntary. A link has been provided to the consent form for your convince. They can be filled out and sent back to Attn: Medicaid Secretary, 625 9th Street Suite 707, Rapid City, SD 57701 or any further questions about Medicaid please contact the Medicaid Secretary, Jane Scherr at (605) 791-5820.
Medicaid Consent Form:
|Jane Scherr||Secretary Level 5||Email Jane|